Marijampole Sūduva Gymnasium- SUCCESS School for Everyone!
- 01-09-1975 – the school established with 51 teacher and 1112 students.
- 01-09-1978- the first graduates.
- 1989-2019 - the headmaster of school- Alvydas Zdanys.
- 01-09-2009- the school was granted a gymnasium status.
- 04-11-2019- headmistress Audronė Vaičiulienė started to lead the gymnasium.
So, what makes Sūduva gymnasium attractive?
In our gymnasium, students have great opportunities in achieving high academic results, as well as spending time after school in a thoughtful, focused way. At the end of lessons, most of our students attend various after- school activities: robotics, ethnographic ensemble, dance group, basketball, football, athletics, make experiments at the biomedical laboratory, play on the national instrument kanklės and so on.
One of the strategic objectives of the gymnasium is the implementation and development of international policy, therefore, the community has gained much experience in participating in international projects:
- project with Jonkoping Eric Dahlbergs gymnasium, Sweden;
- Comenius Partnership Project (year 2013-2015);
- exchange programme with Prague Voderadska Gymnasium, Czek Republic (year 2015-2019);
- Erasmus + Ka2 projects;
- Erasmus+ K1 project;
- DoFe International Awards Programme;
- In 2020 Sūduva Gymnasium has acquired the Quality Label and the right to accept two international volunteers: Rodrigo from Spain and Ekaterina from Sakartvelo.
Thus, in this educational institution, the directions and priorities of activities are oriented towards a young person:
- a student, his personality, safety and needs are most important;
- innovations and attractiveness of teaching- learning process and development is the key direction for teachers.